QC Career School has been developing distance and online learning since 1984. We strive to deliver the highest quality education possible while providing exceptional student support. Our event faculty, QC Event School, is currently looking to hire Event and Wedding Planning Tutors.
Company websites: www.qceventplanning.com, www.qccareerschool.com
We are seeking passionate event educators to help mentor the next generation of planners. The tutor role is part-time, flexible, and is completed entirely from home.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 5 years of planning experience in both corporate and private events
- Some experience in event mentoring (can be unpaid)
- A successful event and wedding planning business
- Education in event planning (bonus points for QC Event School graduates)
- A strong desire to pass on their knowledge of event planning to future planners
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic personality to help engage students
- Excellent organizational skills and work ethic
- The ability to deliver important critique while still being patient and understanding
If you meet the criteria above, please apply for the position by submitting your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you'd be a great fit!
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Event Planning: 5 years (Required)