About the Company: We are a leading Canadian consumer packaged goods company in the cannabis products market, headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Our focus is on developing, manufacturing, and distributing branded cannabis products that delight wellness and recreational consumers. Our vision is to be a leader in branded cannabis products that deliver on our consumer promise of quality, safety, and efficacy.
Overview: Based out of Charlottetown, PEI, we are currently looking for a Sanitation Technician to join our Sanitation team. Reporting to the Manager, Sanitation, the ideal candidate aspires to work in the growing cannabis field with an award-winning team! The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining adherence to established company policies, procedures, and requirements.This role continually contributes to the success of our facility by ensuring housekeeping and sanitation tasks are completed on a timely basis.
What can you expect to do:
- Foster and model a positive attitude; outlook, willingness to learn and contributing to Auxly Charlottetown success in their teams.
- Ensure the effective execution of facilities tasks within established company policies, procedures, and requirements (Safety, Quality, Compliance).
- Train, coach, and mentor employees to work at a level of performance identifiable with world class organizations with the goal of continuous process improvement every day.
- Identify and communicate with Maintenance Supervisor any plant health issues on a timely basis.
- Responsible for effective completion of housekeeping tasks.
- Lead the cleaning of all areas of the facility, ensuring proper disinfectant procedures are followed.
- Clean areas, including office, production, and manufacturing areas.
- Ensuring the right products are being used for the right jobs and that WHMIS protocol and safety expectations are being followed.
- Restock materials and supplies as needed.
- Ensure compliance with required legislation regarding chemical products.
- Complete logbooks, as necessary.
- Ensure completion of required training, including any required health and safety training.
- Other operational tasks as assigned.
What we are looking for :
- One-year (1) year of previous sanitization experience, preferably in a GMP environment.
- High School level education.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- High level of attention to detail, especially with regards to documentation and logging for auditing purposes.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate detailed instructions orally and in writing.
- Previously demonstrated excellent oral, interpersonal and written communication, and a knack for problem-solving.
What will set you apart:
- Previous experience in a GMP facility in a similar or closely related role.
- Previous experience in a Canadian cannabis company.
- Open to change and multi-tasking.
- Positive can-do attitude with an openness to different challenges as related to a growing company.
Location: 11 Regis Duffy Drive, Charlottetown, PE
Job Type: Full-time