We have an amazing opportunity available for an experienced customer care associate to join a well known company located in ST Mary's.
The Customer Care Representative provides outstanding customer service for both external and
- To input orders daily through EDI process or manually and confirm orders to customers within 24 hours of receipt.
- To maintain order minimums for all customers dependent on region and requirements.
- To ensure 7 -10-day lead times on all orders.
- Inventory at Risk Reports – regular response and liquidation of donation of product.
- Clearance Lists created to be sent to liquidation customers by Customer Service.
- Complete daily invoicing.
- To accurately comply with appropriate disbursement procedure based on each customer’s needs.
- To issue credits for returns, pricing or Over, Shorts & Damages.
- Create and maintain a detailed Customer Specific Requirement form for each customer to build relationship based on respect for customer’s needs.
- Answer and respond to all customers within one business day as inquiry. If response is not known,then to let the customer know when an answer can be expected.
- Report to sales manager
- 2-3 years experience in a customer care representative role or similar customer care focused position
- Ability to work in fast paced, multi task environment
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively
- Sense of urgency and commitment to meeting deadlines when managing client requests
- Ability to manage clients and build customer confidence
- Resolve customer and distributor issues that may arise.
- Ability to deal effectively an quickly with change
Job Location: ST Mary's
If this is something you are absolutely passionate about , don't miss out on this opportunity and apply now!!
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)