Are you a champion of relationships? Are you delighted by the idea of data, promotion & e-commerce? Do you have a strong understating and passion for the digital retail landscape? If so, good news! We are looking for someone like you. Here is your chance to join a dynamic and creative multidisciplinary marketing team and the Superior Glove family.
- Develops, proposes and executes portfolio assortment strategies, sales plans and forecasting to achieve sales objectives and continue to grow a dedicated channel.
- Develops and monitor sales performance and eCommerce KPIs (conversion, AOV, traffic, Market Share etc.)
- Lead promotional events on our online channel.
- Executes, tracks and reports on website promotions. (Seasonal sales, Black Friday/Cyber Monday.)
- Track promotion ROIs and benchmark effectiveness of marketing vehicles.
- Work closely with Marketing and Purchasing departments to implement effective product selection and merchandising in order to ensure optimal placement and promotion.
- Responsible for e-merchandising, including the addition of new products on website and changes to existing products to reflect trends.
- Using sales trends and historical sales data, creates monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast to provide to the purchasing team to ensure an uninterrupted flow of inventory to support sales and fill rates.
- Track and report on opportunities for expansion of the portfolio.
- Maintenance of product information online, including product descriptions, images, attributes, shipping restrictions, product categories, titles, pricing and any enhanced product content.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders.
Knowledge / Education / Experience
- 3 years + experience in online merchandising.
- Strong analytical approach.
- Post Secondary degree in Business or related field.
- Proven record of e-commerce retail portfolio management.
- Excellent negotiator.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize projects.
- Experience developing and executing category strategies.
- Ability to analyze category data and determine trends and opportunities.
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and external suppliers.
- Strategic thinking with deep understanding of e-commerce and retail industry.
- Experience with Magento / Marketo / SEO and WordPress a strong asset.
- Bilingual (French/English or Spanish /English) is considered a strong asset.
We are a family owned and operated company meeting international standards by
“Improving Occupational Hand Protection through Innovation”.
Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Superior Glove is committed to a respectful, accessible, and inclusive work environment with equal opportunity. Upon individual request, the company will endeavor to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate candidates with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Online Merchandising & E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Magento: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketo: 1 year (Preferred)