To work with other team members or individually to provide exterior building services to various buildings in Toronto and the surrounding area.
Responsibilities and Duties
To work on mostly on high rise and some low rise buildings in the Toronto area, with the use of a Rope Access, mainly to perform window cleaning, as well as pressure cleaning, water proofing, building repairs and maintenance, caulking and metal cleaning. The role as a window cleaner is done both alone or with one or two other other co-workers, depending on the current job site.
Full Time (Seasonal) with the chance to be permanent
Description of Duties:
- Low rise exterior cleaning includes
- Window cleaning, pressure washing
- Completing assigned tasks safely and on schedule
- Maintaining and inspecting equipment
- Setting up of equipment, meeting safety standards
- Participate in the daily operations and safety meetings
- Dealing with clients in a professional manner
- Being able to work as part of a team
- Outdoor work
- Positive, honest, hardworking reliable, courteous and respectful
We are a small company that has been providing window cleaning services in Toronto since the 1980's. We are in a shift in the company, with a goal to grow so we can offer our people things like benefits etc. Currently, we are really looking for people that are willing to learn and grow with us. There is potential for supervisor positions, or management which would require more driving and picking up keys etc., dealing with customers concerns, as well as working on the buildings. We are very flexible with whatever schedule you may have, as long as we have advance notice. We always pay our team members on time, every two weeks, which often can be an issue with sub-trades working for small businesses. There is much potential to make an excellent salary, averaging between 25-30 dollars an hour within a year if you are a capable, responsible, and hard working individual.
Full Benefits after 3 months of employment.