Solar power is the key to a clean energy future. Every day, the sun gives off far more energy than we need to power everything on earth. Do you want to be a part of a company that combats climate change, prevents the destruction of habitats, and provides a renewable, clean source of electricity?
Join our team!
KB RACKING is a leading solar racking system manufacturer in North America. We’re offering best in class mounting solutions for commercial rooftop solar projects. Our products are especially designed for quick installation and lasting results. We have completed over 500+ projects in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Account Representative, located in our Toronto office. This position mainly works from our Toronto office location with 20% travel during the year. We are looking for talented, versatile, committed and sales motivated people who want to support the development of solar energy and a future powered on renewable energy.
The position offers an attractive total compensation package: $45-60+k including a base salary, uncapped commission, a comprehensive benefits plan and a genuine opportunity to grow. We can offer you a great working environment and an opportunity to let your excellence shine!
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct cold calls and follow up calls with leads and sales accounts
- Generates new leads and opportunities.
- Grow existing accounts and build relationships with key decision makers
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle.
- Meet clients in person and give sales presentations
- Identify opportunities, answer customer questions, prepare quotes and proposals
- Prepare materials for RFQs / RFPs
- Manage sales process and records in Salesforce CRM software
- Represent the company at selected conferences, trade shows and events
- Position may require up to 20% travel
- Has graduated from University with a degree in any discipline and has previous experience with account management.
- Has 3 years of previous account management experience
- AutoCAD skills are an asset.
- Proven sales track record experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent time-management skills, with a structured approach to his/her workload.
- Excellent attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated, hardworking, and results-oriented.
Why KB Racking?
- We are located in a trendy downtown neighborhood,
- Employee's benefits including dental, medical and prescription drug coverage
- Progressive vacation day plan
- Flex work hours
- Work from home plan
- Educational reimbursement programs
- Ideal access to public transportation
- Great team culture and environment
KB Racking Inc. provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed in fostering an inclusive and accessible recruitment and selection process. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please inform the Human Resources department at the time of your application, of any requirement for accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- management: 3 years (Preferred)