For over 40 years, Aluminart has been a trusted leader in providing Canadians with the highest quality home renovation products. Aluminart offers a full line of energy efficient storm doors, vinyl windows, entry doors and patio doors!
We are a leading manufacturer of Windows and Doors and growing across the country with facilities and offices in Brampton, ON and Kelowna, B.C.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to fill an 18 month contract position to join our dynamic team!.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with custom quotes, and processing orders that requires the measurement of templates, in addition to processing of new orders, repairs, returns, remake and credits.
- Support sales department by educating customers about new and developing products and offerings and dealer training
- Provide excellent and prompt customer service
- Assist call in customers in order placement and verification
- Assist dealers with product knowledge and answering question which includes technical troubleshooting.
- Resolve customer inquiries about previous, existing and future orders/quotations via email or telephone
- Address any outstanding problems and issues with production and follow up with customer
- Data entry in system
- Process orders from the system in addition to maintaining and updating System with accurate information
- Work directly with Production, Scheduling & Shipping Managers to ensure orders are completed on time and to customer’s satisfaction.
- Follow up with customer to ensure satisfaction after every project/install
- Address any outstanding problems and issues within production with customers.
- Work with Sales and accounting to ensure credits are being issued in a timely manner
- Communication with Sales, Dealer and Installers pertaining to installations, products, orders, & inquiries.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to handle situations with a sense of urgency
- Fast learner
- Excellent Customer Service focus with the ability to maintain an optimal, professional and courteous composure with all customers at all times.
- Clear and concise written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy including use of email software, Microsoft Office and able to learn new systems/programs
- A detail-oriented personality, with strong organizational and task management skills
Compensation: $40,000/per annum
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)