Britnell Ventures is an Oakville based business looking to give people the products they need, delivered direct-to-home. We have several businesses addressing customer needs in health care and education, but are consistently looking at new markets to grow into. With this focus on growth, we are often in need of new people to join our team of curious, intelligent, hard-working individuals.
We strive to be accommodating with our scheduling which makes this position great for working parents or other individuals that require flexible work hours.
We love to hear about what makes you excited to work on our team. Please include a short cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, it goes a long way.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED A COVER LETTER WILL BE CONSIDERED.
(You can submit your cover letter in the same file as your resume if it makes things easier)
In a Nutshell...
- Job: Keeping our customers happy by phone, email, online chat, and in-person service
- Hours: 20 hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Location: Speers Rd, Oakville, between 3rd and 4th Line
We're looking for an ambitious, compassionate, and serene customer care professional. In this role, you will make a difference in the lives of our customers and caregivers by helping them choose and purchase healthcare products. Your patience, kindness and a great sense of humor will shine as you deal with elderly, senior customers, and special needs clients. If you've ever wanted a rewarding job in a fast-growing company - this is it!
Healthwick is one of Britnell Ventures brands and offers Canada’s largest selection of direct-to-home incontinence, catheter, and ostomy products, all backed with expert customer care and product knowledge.
We have an opening for an experienced and compassionate full-time permanent Customer Care Associate for our call center/light retail office. The role of the Customer Care Associate is to answer customer inquiries, provide product knowledge, assist walk-in customers, and process orders.
In this role, you will:
- Become a Product Expert in the range of Healthwick products (adult diapers, catheters, ostomy, and medical support products)
- Answer customer inquiries via phone/live chat/email/walk-in in a professional and agreeable manner
- Enter detailed customer information and order notes into the online ordering system
- Ensure customer-related issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner, escalating important customer issues as required
- Disseminate customer ideas/suggestions to individuals within the Healthwick team
- Manage requests for new products as suggested by customers
- Add and manage product data on our website
- Assist the marketing team with various projects
- Contribute to our upbeat and busy employee culture with a great sense of humor and a wild idea now and then
- Help us decide what to order for lunch every day and be the tie-breaking vote between favorite restaurants!
- Must be fully fluent in English (written and oral)
- At least 1 year of work experience in a customer service or call center position
- Must be able to easily learn new product information, and offer it in a frank and professional manner
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Google docs, Gmail) and the ability to type with attention to detail
- A strong match with Healthwick's core values (responsible, thorough, intelligent, innovative, positive)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and allot time effectively
- Highly motivated, energetic, and friendly with a strong compassion for customers
"Catch our eye" Skills -Your resume will be at the top of our list if you have any of the following:
- You have advanced skills in Excel (i.e. creating a report, pivot tables, vlookup, etc)
- You have a post-secondary diploma and/or university degree, preferably in economics, business administration or marketing
Sound like the right fit? We want to review your resume and cover letter! Keep in mind that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.25 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)