Part Time Patient Registration Clerk Job Posting# 2010158
Applications are currently being accepted for a Part Time Patient Registration Clerk for the Walkerton site of the South Bruce Grey Health Centre.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
· Minimum Grade 12 O.S.S.D. with preference being extended to previous experience in a business office environment with a financial component and medical terminology.
· Post-secondary education in medical terminology or medical administration preferred.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Patient Service focused.
· Typing – 40 WPM
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to exercise good judgement in recognizing situations that may require immediate attention of appropriate person/people.
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Ability to work all shifts including days, evenings, nights and weekends
· Demonstrate excellence in attendance in a current position.
· Knowledge of and adherence to Occupational Health and Safety practices.
SBGHC is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. SBGHC will provide reasonable accommodation in compliance with AODA when notified by a candidate that accommodation due to a disability is required for the interview process.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)