Joe Foley Bus Lines Ltd., is looking for a 310T Truck & Coach Technician for our shop located in Madoc, ON to work on our fleet of Coaches, School Buses and Assorted Other Vehicles.
This is a part time position, primarily providing assistance to our early evening school bus runs.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who takes pride in their work to join our team. Must be able to follow shop standards and procedures, work as a member of a team, maintain a clean, professional appearance, and maintain a neat and tidy work-space.
- 310T Truck and Coach Technician Certification
- Experience with JPRO Diagnostics an asset
- 3 years experience required
- Valid G-class driver's license with clear abstract; B licence would be an asset.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check
- Demonstrated significant experience on a variety of vehicles and engines
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Perform repair and maintenance on school buses
- Inspect, test, and diagnose equipment to identify malfunctions
- Use a variety of tools and specialty equipment to diagnose problems with vehicles
- Use a variety of hand tools, power tools, and specialty equipment to repair vehicles
- Knowledge and experience of medium or heavy duty truck repair and maintenance
- Knowledge of vehicle systems to ensure they are in proper operating condition
- Test drive vehicles to diagnose malfunctions or to ensure they are working properly
- Assist drivers with malfunctioning equipment
- Keep vehicles in proper repair to pass MTO & DOT and other standard inspections
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Immediate start available
Application deadline: 2020-09-30
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Individual work bays, masks, sanitizer, gloves and face shields provided, laundered coveralls.
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Required)