About Lanark Lifestyles Retirement Home:
Newly opened in October 2019, Lanark Lifestyles is not a traditional retirement home. The concept for Perth’s new retirement community is inspired by a physician and a pharmacist who have joined forces to raise the standard of care for our respected elders.
At Lanark Lifestyles, we recognize that after devoting decades of their lives caring for others, seniors deserve to be rewarded with a safe, nurturing and healthy retirement experience that offers peace of mind not only to themselves but also to their families and community.
The successful applicant for the housekeeping position will be a team player and look forward to challenges and thinking outside the box. They will take pride in a job well done and be able to multitask. They will enjoy working with seniors and look forward to interactions.
We will be hiring part time with a view to converting to full time in the future.
- Maintain a clean, safe environment in the residence.
- Work as a member of a team with all other residence personnel.
- Be knowledgeable of and practice residence's fire and safety programs.
- Previous housekeeping experience, preferably in a retirement home.
- Ability to speak, read and write English. Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
- Ability to do extensive standing, walking, squatting, kneeling and moving of light objects.
Please include a brief cover letter with your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Retirement Home: 1 year (Preferred)
- housekeeping: 1 year (Preferred)