About Earls Kitchen + Bar
Some 40 years ago, Leroy “Bus” Earl Fuller and his son Stanley Earl Fuller had a simple idea: to create a laid-back burger and beer joint filled with warm, friendly people. The first Earls restaurant opened in Edmonton, Alberta in 1982, and it quickly took off — Earls has never looked back, opening locations across Canada and the US. Today, Earls has expanded to 69 locations (and counting!) and we're looking forward to our continued growth across North America.
While much has changed since Bus and Stan opened the first Earls restaurant all those years ago, many things are the same — Earls is still a family-owned business, run by great people who are passionate about serving our guests delicious, globally-inspired food and drinks through exceptional service and an inviting environment. Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re driven to make their lives awesome through the Earls Experience. We’re talking about a culture that’s built on growth and development, and the declaration of living large, purposeful lives full of fun.
We are looking for motivated, self-starting Dishwashers to enhance our kitchen team. As a Dishwasher, you help ensure the Earls environment is unbelievably clean and organized. This role keeps the restaurant's wheels turning, and is the foundation of all of our Chefs’ careers.
As a Dishwasher, you will:
- Uphold the highest kitchen standards. Using your keen eye for detail, you maintain an unmatched level of cleanliness and safety at your station to set the tone for all areas of the restaurant.
- Be the cornerstone of teamwork in the restaurant. Working closely with staff from all areas of the business, you foster a culture of teamwork through effective communication.
- Adapt to any situation with ease. Tackle problems by using your master multi-tasking and communication skills, and be empowered to make decisions for you and your team members.
What you bring to the kitchen:
- A passion for culinary experiences and a commitment to teamwork and fun.
- A commitment to fostering a supportive and engaging experience for your team members and guests.
- A willingness to learn and an openness to feedback, coaching, and mentorship.
- The ability to legally work in Canada.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling to support work/life balance
- Employee discount
- Mentorship programs
- Apprenticeship opportunities
- One on one culinary training for all positions
- Additional in-house hospitality and culinary training programs
- Leadership programs
- Career development and opportunity for advancement
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 15 – 40 per week
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2E 8R7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person