MoneyKey is an innovative Fintech Company that provides services and unsecured financial products to consumers via a safe and secure online platform. MoneyKey was founded in 2011 in Toronto to remove the complexity and bureaucracy that people often experience while trying to borrow money, and to provide an underserved population with unsecured credit in a respectful way and with extraordinary service. Our goal is to provide our customers with a simple and convenient process!
Our organization has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent. We believe in innovation and in measuring success through results and growing within; talent and hard work never goes unnoticed, and we succeed together.
You are a talented professional looking for a career, not a job. Reporting to the Supervisor, Operations, Winnipeg, you are responsible for assisting customers with online loan applications and the funds transfer process.
You picture yourself succeeding within a vibrant and entrepreneurial organization where your ideas will be heard, and where you will have an opportunity to showcase your talents and great skills. You are motivated by goals, a self-starter, and a hardworking individual who likes to wear multiple hats. We are seeking a proven, driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high growth, energetic and forward-thinking team.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Use multiple web-based applications for investigation and verification.
- Review, verify and update customer’s loan application to determine eligibility.
- Answer existing and potential customer inquiries with accuracy and urgency.
- Generate new leads through inbound calls from interested applicants and set up new accounts over the phone.
- Build customer confidence in the services offered by MoneyKey as a subject matter expert.
- Work as a team to obtain individual and team goals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service or call center experience in a sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Spanish is an asset.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed daily quotas and targets.
- Able to prioritize workload, handle high call volumes while maintaining a professional and personable approach.
What We offer
- Employee benefits
- Employee perks and incentive programs
- Growth and development opportunities
- Great Downtown location (close to Portage and Main)
- Shift: Mon - Fri, 3-11 pm
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all groups, including aboriginal, women, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, creed, family status, national origin, age and gender.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- Spanish and English (Required)