Fraud & Credit Analyst - late evening shift
** Tuesday to Saturday 15:30 to 24:00 (Midnight) Salary 20$h **
BrainFinance is looking for enthusiastic Fraud and Credit Analyst with strong integrative thinking and analytic skills. This person will be responsible for gathering and analyzing educational and financial data to verify the creditworthiness of the borrower. Credit analysts work alongside an intelligent and motivated team and are exposed to all aspects of FinTech operations in a high-growth environment.
- Understanding of our underwriting, fraud, and credit tools and processes
- Work with team members across multiple functional roles including Data sciences team, Customer Service and Product Development teams;
- Analyze and make on the spot fraud and credit decisions using AI by internal and external data sources
- Design and evaluate rules to shape and improve our risk underwriting recommendations.
- Assist in automating fraud and underwriting rules, including analysis of past performance.
- Be team players willing to pitch to wherever help is needed.
- Support Data Science, Strategic Analytics, and Risk departments as well as senior management in policy-setting,
- Own important credit risk analysis and support management decision on related topics, including Impairment analysis based on statistical models,
- suggesting feedback to scoring model and feedforward for budgeting; Risk-return monitoring; Scenario analysis; Product Profitability/Pricing; Data Governance.
- Maintain and make recommendations on the Business’s Underwriting Policies and Procedures.
- Communicate findings and make suggestions to Product, R&D, and Management teams on modifications or additions to the business’s risk and credit tools.
- 1+ years of experience, loan underwriting, consumer lending, personal banking, or similar
- Strong PC skills
- Prior judgmental lending experience in unsecured consumer products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good organization and work prioritization skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Impeccable judgment and acute attention to detail
- Track record of high-performance
- Familiarity with underwriting loans, financial statements, payroll is a plus
- Strong typing skills
**Tuesday to Saturday 15:30 to 24:00 (Midnight) Salary 20$h **
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Night Shift
- Fraud Analyst: 1 year (Required)
- Fraud Detection: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)