OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Technical Writer will play a critical part in creating content for the Customer Operations department, which provides technical support and a variety of services for our global customers. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrated creative writing/presentation creation skills. Someone who can take complex technical ideas and repackage them into simple yet elegant business executive ready concepts.
You are great at:
What it takes:
- Write and revise copy for blog posts, email campaigns, social media, ads (digital and print), presentations, videos, and brochures.
- Convert complex technical information into simple and informative content for customers, partners, and the business.
- Collaborate with the business and creative lead to take concepts and turn them into graphic content for PowerPoint slides.
- Become well versed in the technical language of our industry and distill it for a business audience.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment and exhibit strong intra-team and inter-team communication
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a technical marketing or publishing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deadline driven, organized with a keen understanding of how people view and understand content.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA) , Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act