· Ensure the achievement of budgeted production volumes through the purification department.
· Ensure the products delivered meet or exceed established quality levels.
· Implement practical continuous improvement initiatives as appropriate to improve operating results in the Purification department.
· Ensure compliance with all health & safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Perform daily workplace inspections to keep the purification department “audit ready” at all times.
· Ensure Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements are met for food safety
· On the night shifts and weekend shifts assume responsibility for the plant.
- You must have a Ontario Secondary School Graduation Diploma (or equivalent)
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and SAP
5 years in manufacturing supervisory or management position preferably in food manufacturing or a related industry.
Reporting to the Purification Manager the job holder will primarily ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Purification department to meet budgeted production and consumption targets. He/she is a member of the Leadership Team and is also responsible for the safety and production operations of the Purification department and on the off shifts for the entire site. Delivering a quality product on time and contributing to the establishment and maintenance of a safe workplace will contribute to the success of the company.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $73,000.00 /year
- Supervisory/Management: 2 years (Required)
- Production Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 5 years (Required)