Yarmouth, NS, Canada Req #1208
Thursday, May 13, 2021
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Eastlink takes great pride in delivering advanced technologies/services that connect its customers to the things and people that matter most. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and mobile networks, we bring world-class communications and video entertainment services including high speed internet, mobile, TV, telephone, security and automation, data communications and exclusive, locally-produced programming to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. Headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Eastlink operates with an employee base of over 1300 people who serve customers in NS, PEI, NL, NB, ON, AB, BC and Bermuda.
At Eastlink, we believe we are successful because of our dedicated team who are committed to deliver to our core values. With an impressive history of industry firsts behind us, we always strive to do better. Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and innovation drive us. We’re always looking for people who have the passion for our business, our values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day.
The Assistant Retail Store Manager is a key member of the Retail Sales team in Yarmouth, NS. The incumbent will support and promote a positive company image and encourage the sale of Eastlink’s products and services while providing effective leadership for the retail team.
What sets Eastlink apart?
- A fun, competitive and customer-centric work environment
- Extensive leadership and technical training opportunities
- Work with leading edge technology in a progressive business
- You’ll be working with a locally owned and operated company that is constantly evolving and will provide the challenges and inspiration for someone who is truly passionate about developing their career in the telecommunications industry.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have exceptional leadership, communication, decision making and problem solving abilities. A consummate team player, the successful candidate is able to build strong relationships with customers, employees and management while demonstrating accountability, adaptability, creativity, and a sense of urgency in an exciting consultative sales environment.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in a sales, retail or customer service environment
- Post-secondary education in business or a related field preferred
- Experience leading and developing employees
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets and business objectives
- Previous wireless industry experience an asset
- Competency in a Windows environment with emphasis on Excel, Word, and Outlook
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Dedicated to reflecting the customers and communities we serve, we embrace diversity and inclusion throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
If you are ready to explore an exciting career at Eastlink, your journey begins here.
Pay Type Hourly