Retire-At-Home Services is a rapidly growing health care service Company that specializes in providing in-home care supporting seniors in living independent lives. We pride ourselves in providing a high level of customer service to our clients and their families to enable seniors to be healthy, independent, and productive in their everyday living.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to add to our team!
The Executive Assistant provides direct support to the Head of our Executive Office, as well as administrative support for the entire Executive Office including the President & all other CXOs. With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, the EA ensures a smooth flow of communication between the Executive Office/Team and various stakeholders at all levels, including senior management, board members, investors, and other external contacts. In all duties, this role must maintain strict confidentiality and act with tact and discretion.
With a proactive approach to work, you will be responsible for a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and operational tasks. Working independently, your flexible approach will help manage frequent scheduling changes and respond to time-sensitive communications and provide some Personal Assistant support.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Supporting the Head of the Executive office:
- Manage schedule, coordinate travel and meeting arrangements, and manage expectations and communications with stakeholders. Ensure that all activities and schedules are supported and well-coordinated with the duties of other members of the Executive team;
- Assist with communications, including prioritizing and summarizing incoming material, drafting and disseminating correspondence/emails, managing social media channels as appropriate;
- Proactively assist with maintaining contact information updates to help manage stakeholder relationships.
- Provide support for Executive responsibilities relating to external boards and industry associations.
- Proactively prepare time-sensitive, confidential materials (e.g. meeting agendas, reports, spreadsheets, documents and correspondence) and draft correspondence with limited verbal or written instruction
Executive Office Administration:
- Manage executive calendars, coordinate meetings, conference calls, and special events; provide and track summary notes/action items as appropriate
- Screen phone calls and resolve issues where appropriate.
- Coordinate schedule and preparation for Executive team, board and/or committee meetings, setting a regular schedule
- Create and submit timely expense reports and support other administrative processes for the Executive team.
- Set up and manage filing of legal and non-legal documents and maintains Executive Office files and records
- Other administrative tasks and duties as required.
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal). Must have the ability to communicate professionally and persuasively, and write and edit effectively and concisely
- Strong project-management and prioritization skills, to work effectively on multiple fast-paced projects without missing key details and deadlines
- Maintain professional approach under challenging conditions and competing demands, handling complex or unexpected problems with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Be reliable and dependable, provide creative and proactive solutions, and solicit feedback to improve performance
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and prioritize in a result driven, time sensitive function
- Demonstrated high level of judgment, tact and diplomacy interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- College or university degree in business or another relevant domain
- 3+ years of senior administrative support experience supporting Senior Executives; French language skills as well as experience in the health and human industry an asset
- Strong computer proficiency required with office productivity tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as social media tools such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. Must be able to create polished and professional presentation materials and financial documents.
If this job sounds like an ideal fit to your skills and experience we’d love to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter (with salary expectations).
While we appreciate all applications, only those being considered will be contacted.
Retire-At-Home Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Data Analysis & Interpretation Through MS Excel: 3 years (Required)
- executive assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)