On Side Restoration is seeking a Contents Technician (French / English) to join our Vancouver team. The Contents Technician is part of a committed team performing contents cleaning services on site and in our warehouse. This team provides exceptional customer service in a fast pace environment.
About On Side Restoration
On Side Restoration is one of Canada’s leading restoration companies. We respond 24/7 to emergencies affecting residential and commercial properties. We differentiate ourselves through our people and our commitment to excellent customer service, and through industry leading proprietary software. Since 1979, we have expanded to 33 branches coast to coast from Victoria, BC to St. John’s, Newfoundland. We have a Team of over 1,100+ experienced and certified staff members, with over 300 emergency response vehicles, and 5,000+ pieces of specialty equipment. Further information about On Side can be found at www.onside.ca
On Side Restoration Services Ltd is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment / interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs. Inquiries can be made with the hiring manager or by contacting Human Resources Department.
Why work with us?
Imagine a world where we wake up each day inspired to go to work, feel safe while we’re there, and return home at the end of the day fulfilled by the work we do – feeling that we have contributed to something greater than ourselves. This is the world we envision.
- Is friendly, and we love to do company-wide fun things!
- Is never boring...every day is something different!
- We provide great learning opportunities to our employees!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes:
- Excellent health plan, including medical, dental, long-term disability (LTD) and life insurance.
- Opportunity for promotional opportunities and national career movement.
- Work with the Contents Specialist Admin assisting with the on-boarding of the meridian (recently acquired branch)
- Inventorying and packing contents of homes and businesses
- Tagging (attach cardboard tags on furniture and appliances)
- Clean contents both in the warehouse and on sites
- Clean structures (walls, ceilings, floors)
- Manipulate contents (pack boxes and move them to another room)
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluent in English/French
- Proficient computer skills
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- On-the-job training is provided
- Must be available for a rotating "On Call" schedule evenings and weekends.
Skills and competences:
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow specific instruction and direction
If this is you and you want to be part of this great team, we definitely want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent