Location: Montreal, QC
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Employment Type: Permanent/Full-Time
You are well-organized, master Photoshop and Office, and enjoy producing clean, crisp visuals that tell a story. You also enjoy variety, and if you had to choose, would rather the pace be a bit too fast than too slow. You share some or all of our team’s common traits (see above). And…
Required skills & experience:
- a background in graphic design, communications, marketing or related disciplines;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and WordPress;
- advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint;
- demonstrated ability to turn complex information into compelling visuals;
- creativity and aesthetic sense;
- attention to detail;
- strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize;
- strong writing skills in English;
- ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of different people and to work well in teams;
- demonstrated interest in and motivation to build a better world.
- ability to work in French;
- strong writing skills in French;
- experience in a professional services or consulting environment;
- experience in the energy efficiency, renewable energy or clean mobility industry.
More specifically, we’ll look to you to:
- Create visuals to tell the story: Turn our consultants’ technical work on clean energy into beautiful and engaging visuals, including within their reports, presentations and proposals (e.g. graphs, diagrams, tables, cover pages, etc.) and as stand-alone pieces (e.g. infographics). Why? You will be the essential “go-to” for 30-odd professionals, responsible for quickly transforming high-impact technical or strategic analyses into compelling, engaging, narrative-supporting super-visuals. Your work can be the difference between a report that gathers dust, and one that makes a difference by influencing large-scale decisions about our clean energy future.
- Produce engaging marketing materials: Coordinate production and/or prepare material for the firm’s marketing efforts, including social media (LinkedIn and possibly others in the future), our quarterly newsletter (manage template, produce visuals, and contribute to some content), our website (maintain and update), and our Corporate Quals presentation document. Why? Your work will be critical in getting our story out and attracting the kind of people – whether clients, collaborators or teammates – we want to work with.
- Other: Prepare and maintain key templates (e.g. for reports, proposals, presentations); edit, proofread and format documents; perform some administrative tasks (e.g. related to the submission of proposals); and provide related support to the team. Why? To support your teammates by taking on tasks that you can do more quickly and efficiently, freeing them up to focus on what they do best: helping clients accelerate the clean energy transition.
We offer competitive salaries and a range of employee benefits including flexible hours, summer schedules, an annual bonus, group health and dental insurance, contributions to a retirement savings plan, discounts on public transit and bikeshare, and more.
We are also committed to offer our team professional development and learning opportunities, and we do our best to offer our staff diverse and challenging projects.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Photoshop and WordPress: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- English and French (Required)