Stubbe’s is a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 35 years. At Stubbe’s, our continued focus is to provide unique, cost effective and lasting building solutions using concrete. Stubbe’s aim is to be a one stop provider for all your concrete construction requirements, whether it is in the agricultural, commercial, or residential market.
Stubbe’s core values are:
Hardworking | Team Player | Ethical & Honest | Dependable & Dedicated| Take Ownership
Reporting to the Managing Director the Administrative Assistant will professionally support the day to day activities of the Managing Directors and Business units.
What you do:
- Produce meeting agendas, provide accurate minutes, including tracking and monitoring, and following the progress of open action items. Establish a historical reference for meeting discussions.
- Perform advanced word processing and desktop publishing, including presentations, reports, spreadsheets, forms, and letters; transcribe information of a technical, confidential and/or sensitive nature from notes, dictation, or draft.
- Plan and organize business unit meetings/functions
- Order catering and book meeting rooms; set up and strike-down meeting rooms, pre and post meeting.
- Arrange travel schedules, reservations, and itinerary for all company travel.
- Assist HR with special internal events such as BBQs, holiday dinners, breakfast meetings, golf tournaments ect.
- Plan, organize and participate in outside events representing Stubbe’s, including but not limited to “Taste the Best” and the “Woodstock Farm Show”.
- Support other organization managers, supervisors, and staff (e.g. Finance, HR).
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the table as an Executive Assistant at Stubbe’s:
- 5-7 years’ experience in an Administrative role preferred
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices
- Impeccable Attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of computer hardware and software, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Resourceful and flexible
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and confidentiality
- G Class Driver’s License is required
- Occasional flexibility in hours of work is required
- Must be a quick thinker and able to multi-task
- Must have and display Stubbe’s core values
Reliable transportation as this position is located in Harley, ON (near Norwich, ON) and not on a bus route.
Please submit your resume along with salary expectations
Friday October 23rd @ 4pm.