Site Administrator Assistant
CORE INDUSTRIAL is a non-union entity, which offers a full complement of industrial equipment related services, site maintenance, rentals and skilled labour. It is a part of the SECON Group of Companies. CORE Industrial takes great pride in providing a safe and rewarding work environment for our employees.
As a member of CORE Industrial Services L.P. team, you commit to deliver outstanding quality and results that exceed client expectations. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Assistant will be responsible for the daily administration supporting all onsite activities.
This position has a regular schedule of Monday to Friday weekly. This schedule may be subject to change based on the needs of the client.
This position will be located in Rocanville, SK.
· Promote a healthy and positive safe working environment for the project by showing effective leadership and participation in safety related matters
· Transfer timesheets to company payroll and problem solve employee payroll issues that may arise
· Create daily LEMs (Labour, Equipment and Materials) reports and submit for approval
· Maintain filing system and site records including electronically stored and hard copy documents
· Maintain accounting databases, including, issuing purchase orders for materials required, verifying invoices against purchase orders/packing slips and reconciling vendor accounts
· Continuous focus on efficiency, productivity and overall organizational effectiveness
· Actively participate in and promote a safe work culture
· Any other such duties as may be determined by your reporting manager
· High School Diploma required.
· Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
· Excellent communication skills are required, verbal and written.
· Familiarity with MS Office software an asset.
· Knowledge of workplace safety rules, instructions and policies.
· Strong ability to organize effectively, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
· Leadership skills, including ability to handle both internal and external conflicts.
With this opportunity, Core Industrial Services L.P. offers a competitive Compensation Package, including fair and equitable wages and a comprehensive group benefits plan.
The start date is as soon as the successful candidate is available.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates with cover letters and resumes who fit the needs of the company will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- administrative assistant: 1 year (preferred)