Reporting to the Director of Loyalty and Partnerships for the Thyme Maternity brand, the Senior CRM Analyst provides data-driven insights that measure performance and increase customer engagement - driving business results as well as marketing effectiveness and optimization.
- Leverage customer database to produce analysis and drive insights;
- Communicates customer insights and influence on actionable recommendations on variety of business drivers;
- Guide specialist and partner teams towards constant delivery of optimized segmentation for offline, online campaigns and content marketing;
- Lead the development of senior management dashboards and in-depth analysis;
- Acquire and retain a thorough knowledge of all common databases and online marketing software and services;
- Subject matter expert in data-analytics best practices and methodology.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree in BI or equivalent;
- Experienced in working in business analytics within large/complex organizations that drive data and insights through multiple functions;
- Minimum three years experience with database marketing or BI tools - Crystal Reports, Cognos, Quantisense, SAS, SAP , with experience in writing and tuning SQL queries;
- Experienced working with Business Intelligence tools such as MicroStrategy, Business T;
- An influencer who is able to communicate bilingually cross company.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.