What’s in it for you?
- Signing Bonus Up to$2500
- Competitive Benefit Plan
- Annual Educational allowance up to $1000.00.
- Paid Training
- Guaranteed Caseload upon completion of training
- Salary: $53.75 to $72.00 /hour depending on experience
New Graduates and Experienced Therapist's Welcome - Full Time/Part Time Positions
Excellent opportunity to work in a great environment and gain skills/experiences in a community based rehabilitation setting. Our company has a successful history of providing new graduates with the appropriate mentoring and clinical competencies to get their career off to a great start!
We also have an environment suitable for experienced therapists to expand their roles in a variety Occupational Therapy settings. Our areas of practice include clients with soft tissue injuries, complex orthopedic injuries, mental health conditions and head injuries. Our client population typically consists of motor vehicle accident victims, veterans, and various employers requiring consultation.
In this position you will:
- Provide disability management services in order to facilitate a community based interdisciplinary care model
- Perform musculoskeletal, psychosocial, cognitive and functional assessments
- Perform home safety and home modification assessments
- Design and implement Occupational Therapy treatment plans based on best practice and evidence based outcomes with a client centered approach in the areas of physical, cognitive and psychological recovery
- Utilize and supervise Rehabilitation Assistants or Kinesiologist's during implementation of services
- Liaise with doctors, various health disciplines, employers and insurance adjusters
- Perform worksite based services including job site visits, ergonomic assessments and return to work planning/monitoring
- Formulate reports recommending services based on assessment findings
- Occupational Therapy Degree
- Must be able to qualify for Provisional or Full Registration Status with COTBC
- Professional ability insurance upon start date
- Valid driver’s license.
If you feel you are well suited for this position, please apply now or contact Kam Rai, Manager of Recovery Services at 800-381-4902 or via email.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $53.75 to $72.00 /hour
- Driver's License (Preferred)