Boggio Family of Pharmacies is looking for a Customer Service Associate to join our team in Grimsby! With 5 locations across the Niagara region - Port Colborne, Ridgeway, Fonthill. Niagara Falls and Grimsby - Boggio Family of Pharmacies is a family run pharmacy focused on providing exceptional customer service!
Are YOU from Grimsby with retail experience, looking to expand your career and help us open our new Grimsby location? We are looking for a team player who will work in all areas of the store and help us grow our customer base by providing exceptional customer service and patient care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Provide prompt, direct and courteous service
- Assist with customers' questions, needs and purchases
- Collect payments by accepting cash, cheque, debit, credit or charge payments from customers
- Balance cash drawer
- Collect relevant patient information and create/update patient records on the computer
- Prepare prescription orders by following the filling protocol
- Assist customers with their home health care needs
- Stock and clean shelves
- Answer telephones
- Maintain pharmacy, front shop and home health care stock orders through inventory control systems
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Provide exceptional customer service in person and over the phone
- Cultivate trust based relationships with customers and other community members
- 2+ years’ customer service experience working in a retail setting
- Experience using a POS system
- Strong level of professionalism
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- General math skills
- Exceptional communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven personality with the ability to take initiative and a willingness to learn new responsibilities
- Ability to navigate changing responsibilities throughout the day
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We thank you for your interest, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Boggio Family of Pharmacies will provide accommodations through the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform HR of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)