Are you detail-oriented? Do you enjoy understanding all of the little intricate parts that make up the vehicle whole? Then you might be a great fit for a Parts Advisor position!
Audi Midtown Toronto is looking for a Parts Consultant to join their team in Toronto.
The Parts Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service, filling orders, serving Technicians/retail/wholesale customers, receiving orders, stocking shelves, and inventory management.
Audi Midtown Toronto is a proud member of The Humberview Group - one of Ontario's leading automotive dealer groups and an award-winning Employer of Choice. As automotive specialists, we represent 5000 vehicles. 20 Stores. 18 Brands. And 1 Promise: Serving you better, each and everyday.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm, plus a rotating Saturday schedule.
Why Join HG:
- A solid foundation of customers from 60 years of business.
- An incredible opportunity for advancement within the organization.
- RRSP match & an Employee Assistance Program.
- Competitive compensation plans with health and dental insurance.
- Great perks & benefits and amazing friends & family program for car discounts.
- Employee pricing on vehicles, services, and accessories.
- A leadership team that trains and mentors its team members to ensure success.
- Hosted social events throughout the year, such as lunches & BBQs.
- No Sunday or holiday work.
- A fun place to work!
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all Audi products.
- Greets all customers promptly on the telephone.
- Sells parts through the shop, by phone, over the counter to customers.
- Assists Technicians/retail/wholesale customers with the selection of parts and informs customers about the product line.
- Provides price quotes and other related parts information.
- Determines availability on out-of-stock items.
- Prepares orders daily for shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Retrieves parts purchased from stock.
- Issues credit for parts returned.
- Assists with shipping/receiving when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Parts Manager.
What We Look For:
- A self-starter.
- Previous parts experience is preferred.
- Experience with using CDK software is an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and utilize electronic parts catalogues.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities using good organizational and time management skills.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Strong communication skills.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
At The Humberview Group, finding great people who are enthusiastic and driven is most important. At HG, we can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to be successful. Our team leaders take great pride in mentoring which ensures we are investing in great people for the long term.
Having a great corporate culture with team members who share our values is what makes us stand out!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all candidates, including persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in any stage of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Automotive Parts Advisor: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person