The Technician will be required to perform tasks involving assembling mechanical components. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved & grow in a team environment, where your efforts are recognized and is greatly appreciated. Join a company who values each customer, employee and where the company is committed to providing exceptional service through strong teamwork.
- Assembling mechanical components.
- Inspect mechanical assemblies to ensure adherence to specified requirements, labeling and packaging.
- Read and follow process documentation, blueprints, Bills of Material and quality control specifications.
- Perform testing and inspection of parts and products as required.
- Complete all production and quality control documentation.
- Follow 5S and LEAN manufacturing Standards.
- Maintain cleanliness in work area and adhere to occupational health and safety standards
- 1 - 2 year’s previous experience as a assembler.
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Able to read, interpret and follow procedures for mechanical design drawings.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated, hard-working individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline-based environment.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Valid driver's license.
Job Type: Full-time
- Edmonton, AB (Required)