Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We're looking for a full-time Researcher / Writer with the Amazon / E - Commerce Industry space to generate engaging and original content for our website. The Researcher / Writer will research new trends about Amazon or E - commerce Industry and develop notes that will appear for our Podcast and videos to our target audience and Collaborate with the Content Team to produce and use creative content to engage and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can research, and create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. You will be reporting to the Sales Director who is based in Toronto.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST (9PM - 5AM PHT)
We want someone who has:
- Research current trends within the Amazon/E-commerce Industry
- Compose show notes for podcasts and videos to be re-coded by others team members
- Write and prepare VIP newsletters
- Collaborate with our content team to produce valuable content for our audience
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR APPLICATION:
- 1+ years’ experience of editorial, copy writing or professional blogging experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Experience researching and writing e-commerce related content – Amazon related content a plus.
- Excellent research skills and a creative flair for presenting topics from various angles without altering or distorting information.
- Deliver high-quality work given deadlines
- Proficiency in using writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Sense of RESPONSIBILITY and RELIABILITY in delivering tasks
- Experience in content marketing
- Worked at a digital agency
- Website development and internet/social media marketing experience are a plus.
- Experience SEO writing and familiar with the use of Buzzsumo,Textmetrics, Moz & Aherfs
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
•**BONUSES FOR CLOSED SALES**
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in digital marketing
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
- Vacation days after probation
- Open communication
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
OPPORTUNITIES DON’T COME TWICE. APPLY NOW AND BE ONE OF US!