Are you a recent graduate or have 1-2 years of related co-op/internship experience? Are you someone that is meticulous and attentive to detail? Passionate about solving problems? Interested in gaining experience within the Financial Tech Industry? We're looking for you!
The Junior QA Analyst is an integral member of the Quality Assurance Team. The Junior QA Analyst is responsible for testing RPM applications and software to ensure proper functionality and efficiency while adhering to defined project timelines. Through the use of a variety of tools, testing applications and reports, the QA Analyst works to continuously improve software products and applications.
- Write test cases for projects
- Write test strategy documents
- Test projects, defects, datafixes, and patches
- Ensure that all testing is completed and that the software functions with the highest standard of quality possible
- Liaise with clients for joint testing of projects and connectivity with external systems
- Attend team meetings, quality assurance walk-throughs, client walk-throughs
- Work closely with Business Analyst and Development departments during project and defect testing
- Work with MRQ for annual certification numbers
- Provide regular status updates on projects and defects
- Stay abreast of new projects and new functionality
- Escalate delays in project testing due to outstanding defects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive, “service-first” attitude combined with strong communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience desired
- Completion of courses in Finance (Equities, Brokerage, Securities etc.), Computer Science and / or Mathematics an asset
- Competitive compensation including tuition reimbursement for skill development and continuous learning
- Comprehensive benefits including health & dental and matching group RRSP contributions
- Corporate employee discount program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Central location located in the heart of the financial district, close to GO and TTC. Check out our commute score here!
RPM is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce. We provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please contact Human Resources to ensure that our applicants are fully able to access and participate in our recruiting process.