Executive Assistant - "Down to Earth" Real Estate Team
Disclaimer” ----SPAMMING US with your resume will NOT get you the job! Please read THE WHOLE AD before responding
WHO WE ARE & WHAT WE NEED
We are a fast paced high customer service driven Real Estate team. We are committed to blowing the minds of our client. Putting our face on everything is NOT our BRAND the conversation behind out back is our BRAND.
We love to laugh and enjoy life. We are all down to earth, real and have family values.
We need someone who will manage our team and handle hundreds of little things at once. Sees problems as a daily task and loves the challenge of getting them done efficiently.
OUR MISSION AND BELIEFS
Casa Collective is absolutely serious about the client experience and the culture of our team. We need to be honest, people first, go the extra mile then a mile after that. Our belief is that marketing is the conversation around the experience the client receives from every interaction had with every member of our company. We will not put up with dishonesty, disrespect or lack of effort. We love to work very hard and have fun doing it. People that work with us on our team are handpicked and really want to a part of something exciting that will leave a mark in a very different way than the average realtor.
OUR IDEAL PERSON
THIS LIST IS INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT ....
ONLY APPLY IF... you have most of the following things from the “Ideal Person List”
- Speak and Write Fluently In English
- Executive Assistant Experience
- Crazy Organized But Not Pushy about It
- Confident and Not Intimidated By New Challenges
- Skilled On Computers
- Loves People and Has Strong family Values
- Can Deal With Highly Creative Non Organized People With Ease
- Experienced With MLS/ Paragon System
- Office Management Experience
- Experienced In Brochure Design, Social Media Advertising And Word Press Website Management
- Experienced Doing Mail Outs Through Canada Post
- Has Great Energy But Can Be Calming In A Stressful Environment
- Have Done Payroll
- Fluently Operates Excel And Word
- Want to feel appreciated
- Likes great training
(If you do not have the experience and feel this job fits you perfectly please tell us why it fits and why you would be great fit to our team.)
Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 2:00pm or 3:00PM (willing to work more if needed)
We strive to ensure the best work/life balance as possible!
Sometimes if the work is done early you can go home early but when time comes we ALL work and do whatever it takes to get things done!!
$17.00-$24.00/hr. based on experience.
Take days off as needed as long as the work is done.
- Phone Management (Answering Phones, Directing Calls, Forwarding/Coverage When Required) * Basic Payroll
- Booking Showings for Realtors
- Manage Office Supplies and Ensure Office Is Clean and Organized
- Processing All Paper Work for Each Real Estate Transaction and Ensure Accuracy
- Deal With the Clients over the Phone to Ensure They Are Happy and Taken Care Of Quickly
- Manage Teams Calendars
- Manage Top Producer Software (Client Information Database)
- Prep Offers, Prep Listing Contracts, and Amendments
- Manage Drop Box Filing Systems
- Oversee/Manage and Help Execute Marketing Events
- Support Real Estate Agents with Day To Day tasks
IF YOU WANT AN INTERVIEW (you will not get an interview if you don’t answer the questions) Please answer the 5 Questions along with your resume.
- Why did you apply for this job
- Top 3 Personal Values
- What are you personal pet peeves
- Why do you love Admin
- Describe what your closest friend would say about who you are
WHEN WILL YOU GET A CALL BACK?
We will call the people on our short list and book an interview within 72 hours of applying.
If you do not get a call within 72 hours of submitting your resume you can assume you have not been chosen for an interview.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $24.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract