UP360 Inc. is an emerging player in the high-end VR/AR field, developing simulations and applications with a small but passionate team of experienced game developers.
We are looking for a part-time support person to put together the products we ship to our clients and help keep our office organized. This would be someone dedicated who always shows up for work on time and thrives in a team-oriented environment. Successful candidates will have some prior experience in assembly and be capable of reading blueprints and schematics correctly. We are looking for someone to come into our home office (Etobicoke) two to three times per week.
- Put together the kits we send out to clients in a timely and organized manner
- Read blueprints and verify the parts required prior to assembly
- Inform supervisors of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Assemble components accurately, thoroughly and quickly to approved specifications
- Assist with administrative duties
- Other responsibilities may be assigned
- Prior computer hardware experience
- Access to a vehicle would be preferred
- Experience with virtual reality hardware would be an asset
Please apply by sending your resume, cover letter, and references to the provided email. All applications will be reviewed although only those being interviewed will be contacted. We appreciate your interest in our company and this position.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Etobicoke, ON (Preferred)