(BROSSARD- Quartier Dix30)
Do you enjoy working outside and have a passion for green spaces?
BECOME A LANDSCAPE LABOURER!
Strathmore Landscape Management is:
- A leader in the field of commercial landscape maintenance for over 55 years
- Major projects such as the Centropolis in Laval and UQAM
- Long-term, privileged relationships with loyal customers
- Tailored integrated services using well-established practices
- An initiative to develop the full potential of our team members through unique training and educational programs
- Increased awareness of sustainable environmental practices for the benefit of the next generations!
The Strathmore Advantages!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A permanent seasonal position (possibility of year-long employment!)
- A high quality uniform
- Company events (covid friendly)
- On-site parking/enclosed bike racks
- Skills and Leadership development initiatives
- Career advancement opportunities
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Apply your experience in maintenance to create beautiful landscape projects for our clients
- Use your great time management skills to finish your tasks on time
- Enhance your know-how by learning from your team members who have several years of experience
For a perfect match:
- Are able to report directly to: Quartier Dix30
- Preferably have one year of industry experience
- Must have good physical endurance
- Must be autonomous and passionate
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driving record, is considered an asset
- Must be available either the Saturday or Sunday for the following 3 weekends: May 29-30 and June 5-6, 12-13
Are you ready to grow professionally with us? Apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.50-$17.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Landscape maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place