Sled dog tour manager (full time, seasonal).
We are currently looking for a sled dog tour manager for our winter season. We are looking for an experienced sled dog guide or musher that has proved his/her ability to work with client and manage a team of guides as well as a kennel. We are a small family owned business and we are looking for the right person to be entrusted with our sled dog kennel for the winter.
The jobs duties are the following:
- Manage other guides planing and duties
- Manage dogs teams
- Manage kennel
- Dog care (feeding, re strawing...)
- Greet and brief the clients of the activity
- Drive dog sled with clients
- Active participation in fall training
Successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in managing people
- Experience with clients direct contact in tourism industry
- Experience working with sled dogs
- Knowing how to drive a sled
- Ability to work long hours outside during Canadian winter
Wage and benefits:
- salary range $4000 - $6000/month
- Staff accommodation available
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 /month