Product Manager - Car Audio
JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears? Are you ready to Hear IT, See IT, Live IT and JAM IT?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD. Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard, but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level? Click here to view all of our current openings! http://jamindustries.com/careers/
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
- We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work life balance and offer a casual and fun environment
- Lively social calendar…there’s always something for everyone!!
- Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
- Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work in a highly talented, winning team!
Come groove with us…we are in pursuit of creative, confident, charismatic go-getters!
Currently auditioning for: Product Manager - Car Audio
Erikson Multimedia, a division of JAM Industries, is seeking a Product Manager - Car Audio from the fast-paced exciting world of consumer electronics. The Product Manager is responsible for the sales and product management of a variety of audio products & brands specific to the automobile and motorsports industry. The Product Manager can work from our beautiful head office or remotely if they live outside of the province of Quebec.
What you will do:
- Manage vendor & retail relationships;
- Update price lists on a continuous basis;
- Following up on leads, opportunities and new customers;
- Performing staff training seminars;
- Merchandise planning;
- Coordinating store promotions when needed;
- Work with retail portals and internal systems;
- Attend weekly sales meetings at specified accounts;
- Attend trade shows and internal sales meetings, as required;
- Participate and manage training events;
- Actively participate in frequent conference calls and sales meetings;
- Responsible for reporting back to head office on account sell through, inventory levels, and general state of business.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with power motor sports dealers an asset.
- Experience with car audio retail an asset.
- Work with all customer levels including retailers, end-users, consultants, etc.
- Experience with, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Able to work closely with management.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout Canada (and possibly the USA) to meet with clients.
- The Car Audio Manager can work can work from our Head Office or remotely if the candidate does not live in the Montreal area.
Keys to Success:
- A strong candidate MUST live for the love of sales! Key qualities that demonstrate this are:
- A passion for challenge, strong analytical and strategic selling skills as well as proven leadership capabilities and relationship building attributes.
- A history of identifying opportunities, achieving stretch plans and creating solid win-win solutions to deliver against goals in order to build the business
- A charismatic, outgoing attitude; you love meeting new people and can cater to all demographics
- A relentlessly positive attitude with a willingness to approach as many customers as possible
While we appreciate your interest, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time