iOpenbook Inc. is a well-established learning center that provides various high-quality after school courses in small groups and 1-on-1 student-centered tutoring classes to students from Grade 4 to Grade 12 through advanced and easy-to-use online platform.
Our mission is to provide elite domestic and international learners with tailored and powerful K-12 curricula designed and instructed by dedicated and certified teachers. We are recruiting enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidates to be our tutors who can teach English reading and writing to primary, junior, and senior students.
- Prepare all necessary supplementary teaching materials (PowerPoint, course outlines, lesson plans, and worksheets, etc.) for the assigned courses.
- Conduct regular student assessments and evaluations and mark all assignments and tests with comments.
- Record and maintain accurate and up-to-date attendance; report on attendance as required.
- Strong classroom management, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge or experience with Ontario Curriculum, the IB/AP courses, and exams is an asset
- Have experience and proficiency in teaching (Preferably more than 1 year)
- Teacher certificate is an asset
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Casual dress
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 to $40.00 /hour
- Teaching and Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)