Career Group (ADSP):
METRO ON - 5559 DUNDAS STREET W (#A-DUND)
Canada : Ontario
The Replenishment Analyst is responsible in ensuring that stores are replenished and have an in stock position at all times with minimal waste. This includes using system tools to assess sales trends, promotional requirements, and current supply and demand, to forecast store supply requirements for production.
- Ensures that every store requirement is fulfilled on a daily basis with the freshest and highest quality product being procured.
- Prepares purchase orders and liaise with stores ensuring department objectives including service level, waste reduction and product quality are met.
- Practices “just in time” inventory to maximize freshness and minimize shrink and waste.
- Regularly liaise with stores to review merchandising plans, inventory levels, and product quality.
- Maintain ordering criteria such as consumption, MRP and forecasting profiles in SAP.
- Liaise with merchandising team ensuring appropriate responses to changing market conditions and promotional plans are executed appropriately.
- Research and remain informed with supply market conditions, market opportunities and competitor activities.
- Proactively identify potential overstock situations.
- Ensuring every effort is made to ship product to stores with regular vendor communication, including contingency deliveries if necessary.
- Responsible for P/L when ordering and ensuring appropriate inventory levels. Adhering to short shelf life constraints, and shrink.
- Analyze current processes and procedures and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Implements approved ideas.
- College Diploma or University Degree in a business related program
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Knowledge of perishable food products replenishment
- Weekend hours required on a rotating basis
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Knowledge of Excel is required
- Basic knowledge of MS Office. SAP is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within the Meat department would be considered an asset
Metro values, respects and leverages the differences and competences of all employees from a variety of different backgrounds. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
Metro is committed to accommodating applicants and employees with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation or wish to receive this application in an accessible format, please advise.
Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted.
We respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from agencies.