About the Company:
Thompson Ahern & Co. Limited is one of Canada’s oldest, established Customs Broker. We offer a wide range of services to our clients and thrive on customer service. By joining our team, we offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental and vision.
The customs analyst is responsible for verifying and processing customs documentation for immediate release. Must be able to work effectively while under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to work with other team members. There are some holidays that will be required to work.
Please note this is a work from home position once trained.
Shift is from Tuesday to Saturday, 12 am to 8 am.
- 2 to 5 years of customs experience
- Experience with truck and air freight
- Strong knowledge of the customs tariff, regulations, and customs act
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work without supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Constant and persistent attention to detail essential.
- CCS designation or enrolled in an asset.
- Ability to communicate in French is an asset.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
- Brokerage: 1 year (Preferred)
- CCS (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)