At Bond we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. We have a passion for innovative technology and always are looking for out of the box solutions. So take a moment to ask yourself: Do you love creating solution that WOW your users? Are you looking to work in the environment which will require blending creative eye and technical brain? Yes? Good. This could be a fantastic opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- You will be instrumental in design decisions and materialize them into the stellar code - readable, testable, and maintainable.
- Be on a look for the great new technologies which will make your next solution even faster, more robust, more scalable.
- Keep solutions documented for your fellow and future developers.
- Provide input and follow the decisions in technology selection and coding standards.
- Collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions.
- Work in team or on your own, provide tasks and work direction to other developers.
Do these statements describe you?
- A post-secondary education in computer science or equivalent
- 5 plus years experience in development of multi-tier web applications, web services
- In depth knowledge of .NET Framework
- A minimum 5 year’s experience using MS SQL server development with the ability to design relational databases, complex queries, stored procedures and SSIS packages
- Experience (or strong interest) in agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with implementation of batch file processing and real-time API services
- Excellent knowledge of software design concepts and patterns
- SAP Knowledge, Single Page Applications, noSQL, Azure cloud are nice to have.
Why Join Us?
You can see your code getting to production faster than you used to; you will try your Big Data skills, where precise and robust code really matters; you will work with the 3.5 Billion-record tables; you will learn how difference between European and Australian privacy laws can affect your design decisions.
Bond Brand Loyalty is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We’re 400(ish) people working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place. You’ll be joining a hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond. You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills and build bonds apply today!
Bond Brand Loyalty welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time