Are you looking to thrive in the creative and constantly evolving fashion industry? Are you passionate about creating collections that women will fall in love with? Do you have a natural talent for it?
If the answer is YES, Nasri International has an opportunity for you!
Who we are
Nasri International is a leader in the creation, import and distribution of clothing for the whole family with over 50 years of experience in the field. We offer turnkey services from conception and marketing to delivery and distribution of garments and collections, whether it be for our own brands, our customers’ brands or the private programs we are often called upon to develop.
Our two most recent brands were hits on the market and have continued to grow since their launch!
Have a look at Romy & Aksel, www.facebook.com/romyaksel, with collections for babies and 2-to-8-year-old boys and girls, and Everyday Sunday, www.everydaysunday.ca, a swimwear and leisurewear brand for all women and men.
Fashion designer, womenswear
- Trend research in apparel and graphic design
- Development of complete collections for women, including creation of sketches, artworks, prints and mood and collection boards with Illustrator and Photoshop
- Creation of tech packs for overseas production
- In depth knowledge of the clothing production process
- In depth technical knowledge of garments
- Excellent knowledge of fabrics (knits and woven)
- Portfolio with varied collection development/brand experiences
- Business savvy
- Ability to identify and interpret market changes
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Team player
- Competitive salary
- Benefits after 3 months of continuous service
- Outdoor free parking all year long
- Easy access in public transportation
- Team member purchase program
- Professional growth opportunities
We thank all applicants in advance but ask you to please note that only selected applicants will be contacted.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Full-time
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)