The Bargains Group Ltd
890 Caledonia Road
Toronto, Ontario M6B 3Y1
Marketing Database Co-ordinator
Full-Time 12 month renewable Contract
The Bargains Group is an award winning, entrepreneurial Canadian, owned and operated company, which has been growing
constantly for over 25 years. We like to think of ourselves as Bargain Idea Generators. Our dedicated and caring BG family provides
retailers, companies, individuals, schools, organizations, associations and non-profits with quality merchandise and custom logoed
promotional products at wholesale bargain prices. We are innovative and love making our clients happy at a bargain, and believe in
being socially responsible.
Learn more about the Bargains Group at:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Database Co-ordinator to join our growing BG family on a 12 month renewable contract
Working alongside the marketing team, this position will be responsible for helping to maintain and analyzing our ever growing client
database. You will work to ensure our database is up-to-date with accurate information, segmented, and will provide analysis to
maximize our marketing efforts. Helping to grow and nurture our existing clients as well as finding new and innovative ways to increase
our awareness both online and offline is what we strive to always accomplish. We are truly a unique company and a great Database
Co-ordinator will understand the value we bring to so many and proactively look at new ways to increase our audience. You are
someone who is able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You have an exceptional attention to
detail, and are excited by the opportunity to analyze data and reports to discover areas for improvement and growth.
- Maintain the integrity of our client database across multiple platforms.
- Build and analyze reports on client purchasing, product sales, and marketing initiatives and provide insights into the data.
- Provide CRM support to sales team by modifying dashboards, creating tasks, applying tags, user management, data integrity
and customizing reports.
- Assist with creation and evaluation of marketing initiatives – making recommendations based on post-campaign reports
- Manage all aspects of our Bargain Ambassador Referral program
- Track and report on inbound leads through a variety of avenues.
- Create and execute all marketing data and analytics required for email marketing, fax campaigns and sales and marketing
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Other marketing tasks as required.
- Post-secondary education in Database or Relationship Marketing preferred or one to three (1 -3) years’ relevant experience.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Access, and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
- Successful working independently or as a part of a team.
- Experience using email marketing systems such as MailChimp or Clickback preferred.
- Experience with Infusionsoft CRM a definite asset.
- Experience using Business Vision an asset.
All interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Bargains Group is an equal
opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in
accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.