We are currently hiring FULL-TIMETank Wash Technicians at our Oakville, ON facility. The Tank Wash Technician is responsible for performing all aspects of tank trailer and ISO cleaning, including inspecting the trailer for residual product, and post-cleaning inspection of the interior/exterior of the trailer. Duties include properly disassemble, inspect, clean, and reassemble tank internally and externally. Must be able to work in tight spaces, climb across narrow bridges, and lift equipment up to 75 pounds. Working in confined spaces is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in transportation, chemicals, supply chain, manufacturing, or logistics.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Candidates with a valid driver's license highly preferred
- Must be able to read and understand English for the purposes of interpreting MSDS documents.
- Experience in pressure washing, hydro-blasting, and/or working with chemicals highly preferred
TO APPLY: Respond with a resume including employment dates or apply in-person at 2378 Royal Windsor Dr. Oakville, Ontario.
Only those meeting the requirements listed above will be considered.
Quala is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Skilled Labor: 3 years (Preferred)