Stratosphere Qualityis currently hiring for a TEAM LEADin the London area. The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced, quickly changing manufacturing environment. Previous experience working in the automotive industry is an asset.
This position requires you to have a valid drivers license and reliable vehicle to help support various customer sites within the region.
Team Lead: Leads and performs a full range of varied sorting, inspection- or production-related tasks as well as administrative duties or any other task in furtherance of the work or goals of Stratosphere Quality and its customers.
Sorting and inspectionwork can include visual inspection, touch point inspection, or use of measuring equipment to determine conformity of a part.
Reworkprojects eliminate known defects with a part, includes work such as deburring or replacing a component part.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as interim acting job leader when project supervisor is unavailable
- Ensure all team members arrive to job area on time
- Ensure all team members have the appropriate equipment, tools and gauges
- Maintain documentation on the use of equipment
- Communicate with customer/job site contacts as needed on job requirements
- Verify team member’s compliance with procedures, policies and job site specific regulations
- Complete required paperwork as needed for duration and completion of a project
- Inspect parts
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2 plus years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in handling customer and employee relations
- Available to work assigned hours based on customer needs
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
If you are interested in this position - please apply to this posting directly with a copy of your most updated resume or email us at carecruiting@ stratospherequality.com for more details.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.40 /hour