- Welcome customers and help determine their orders.
- Ensure all orders are delivered to the customer in a timely manner.
- Accept cash and return the correct change.
- Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Respond to customer inquiries and issue in a positive manner.
- Make a milk shakes as per orders.
- Deliver the food to Dine in customer and buzz out the table and sanitize it as per protocol.
- Clean and arrange the dinning room, cash station and milkshake station.
- Stock up the stations.
- Work in Food Assembly
- clean the dishes and wash it in dishwasher.
- Must know multitasking role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 35-40 per week
Salary: Up to $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- SASKATOON, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person