Job title :
TERM SPECIFIC FULL TIME
Interior Health is seeking a Business Consultant to join our Business Support Team in Kelowna, B.C. If you are interested in expanding your career opportunities and join an amazing organization, apply today!
About the Role:
The Business Consultant provides expertise, direction, and accountability within and around a financial framework in order to facilitate the achievement of the mission, goals, and objectives of Interior Health (IH). The Business Consultant challenges decisions, influences the direction of decision-making, and negotiates with members of Leadership Teams as well as providing input and making recommendations to the Director, Business Support; Senior Management, and various clients on issues that relate to both the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of IH or specific portfolios.
Some Key Duties may include:
- Responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting all financial/statistical information for distribution to Leadership Teams.
- Utilizes financial reports, forecasts, and budgetary information in strategic decision-making around the use and allocation of scarce resources.
- Provides clients operational support from a business context and within their business environment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Is proactive in developing strong liaisons with clients to ensure they are provided assistance on developing issue papers, project charters, business plans, or other materials required to meet the current and future objectives of their portfolios.
- Creates or provides input on the creation of new policies, processes, and strategies.
- Participates in Leadership Team and portfolio meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This is a temporary full time positon until September 27, 2021 or return of the incumbent.
Some of the Benefits of Joining Interior Health:
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects awaits the right candidate. In addition to a competitive wage, we offer Medical, Dental and Extended Health coverage and paid annual vacation starting at 4 weeks (20 days) up to a maximum of 7 weeks (35 days).
Interior Health strives to create an environment where you enjoy the work you do, the place where you work, and the people around you. Together, we create great workplaces. Apply today!
- Education and experience equivalent to a Baccalaureate Degree.
- Completion of an MBA, MHA, CPA, and/or other relevant designations.
- Five to seven years of experience relevant to the duties of the position.