Entrematic, an international leader in innovative entrance systems, is hiring a motivated, focused warehouse worker to join our distribution center in Nanaimo as a full time team member. This is the ideal position for the person who loves to work hard and take initiative without needing to have constant direction.
In this position you will:
- Complete production orders and perform light assembly tasks
- Accurately pull and stage product for customer pickup and load
- Review and inspect loaded material for accuracy
- Unload and accurately receive and inspect incoming product
- Provide personal attention to customer requests, or product needs during all customer interactions while maintaining a courteous, customer service oriented attitude
- Provide assistance to Door Center Management to ensure building and product security; including inventory & damage control.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license
- Requires heavy repetitive lifting (50-75lb) and constant movement
- Ability to learn product, work well under pressure, and be mechanically inclined with the ability to operate power tools
- Must perform work in non-climate controlled warehouse facility
This position is Monday - Friday from 8am-4:30pm with occasional overtime. The pay rate is $15.50-18.50 based on experience. Candidates for this position must have a good attitude, a desire to work hard with a great team, and the ability to be a self-starter.
In business for over 60 years, Entrematic is one of the world’s leading brands in design, manufacturing and distribution of residential and commercial garage doors. Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Our vision is to build a great company through people, products, and service.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50 to $18.50 /hour
- warehouse: 2 years (Required)
- consistent work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Nanaimo, BC (Preferred)