ST&T Capital is an alternative Asset Manager firm regulated by the Ontario Securities Commission. The firm and subsidies provide Separately Managed Account (SMA) services, REITs Fund, Commercial Real Estate, and Mining&Metals sector Investments and Solutions for accredited investors and institutional investors.
We are seeking a motivated investment banking background professional to promote the company’s Investment solutions for the high net worth individuals and institutional investors; prospect and close new businesses.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to foster and grow an investor network through multiple channels, such as media, events, personal connections etc.
- Attend prospect clients from initial sales meeting throughout the entire sales cycle
- Work with Executives to generate and implement marketing plans
- Give presentations to current or/and prospect investors
- Independently plan and organize roadshow or networking events
- At least 5 years of business development/account executive experience in Hedge funds/asset managers/investment banking etc.; high net wealth individuals and/or institutional clients related experiences a definite asset
- Strong leadership skills, ability to build a sales team
- Bachelor's degree, Master degree/MBA preferred
- Professional, Intelligent, motivated, and competitive with “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Completion of Exempt Market Proficiency Course (EMP) already or within 3 months hiring
- Base salary to get you started
- Unlimited earning potential
- Employee benefits (Dental, vision care, Life insurance, Drugs)
- Huge personal development opportunity with a fast growing buy-side investment firm, potential to become partner of the firm
Please note that only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent