Join a dynamic team, focussed on helping Municipal Governments “Connect and Simplify Municipal
Information to help make data informed decisions.”
We are a data and service company with the goal of being an Alberta based technology company recognized across Canada.
We are a small team that has seen year over year growth and is well positioned to increase our breadth and depth within the
niche rural and small urban market, and we are looking for top-talent team members who can help take us to the next level.
MuniSight is a fast growing and award-winning technology company that serves small urban and rural municipal governments
across Canada. We offer competitive compensation, full paid vacation, and comprehensive health & dental benefits. We focus a
lot energy on professional development as we want our employees to ride the wave and grow with our business. We strive to
be an example of a successful high-growth technology company in Alberta, and our team members depend on each other to
make it happen. –This opportunity is based at MuniSight’s office based in Old Strathcona (Edmonton, Alberta). Our new office
includes an innovative vibe; stand up desks for all staff, foosball games, an active social committee, fitness challenges, an office
dog, lounge areas, and more!
- Be the trusted advisor and municipal expert to our rural and urban municipalities across Canada
- Own relationships, business and utilization for a portfolio of municipal clients
- Project Management new client onboardings to ensure the municipality’s services on time, value and budget
- Report and Analyze - create, improve and deliver quality reports and insights on clients
- Perform Service Reviews to ensure our clients are receiving the value of our products and services
- Procure expansion revenue with a set quota
- A College or University degree/diploma.
- 5+ years of rural municipal experience
- Ability to be empathetic and communicate as a “Trusted Advisor” within the rural municipal space.
- Attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Rural municipal knowledge; or, willingness to learn about the rural municipality.
- Strong ability to collaborate in a team, ability to take and give feedback.
- Strong ability and willingness to learn.
To apply, contact:
Opportunity: Municipal Account Specialist