An entrepreneurial, fast-paced medium sized winery in Niagara is looking for an energetic individual to join our team. With the constant growth and dynamic changes within our facility we are currently recruiting an Office/Accounting Assistant to join our Finance Team.
Our ideal candidate profile will:
- Ensure excellent customer service, including customer queries;
- Demonstrate consistent positive and professional interaction with employees, management and the public;
- Demonstrated experience and interest in improving administrative processes;
- *Attention to detail and an ability to work independently on multiple tasks, as well as communicate effectively with the team and customers; and
- The desire to grow as individual and continual learning skills.
Responsibilities will Include:
- Reception and correspondence
- Executive Assistant support to Senior Leadership
- Shipping and Receiving
- Accounting Data Entry
- Inventory Controls
- Purchasing office supplies
- Team support in ALL departments
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution;
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a busy office setting;
- Wine education and experience is not required by would be considered an asset;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to communicate in French would be a definite asset; and
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite and Sage 50.
Please send your cover letter, resume and references. We thank all interested individuals, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted..
Job Type: Full-time