Port Hope and Brighton Areas, ON
Closing the Gap Healthcare (CTG) is proud to be a Canadian owned, award-winning, fully accredited and government (Ministry of Health and Long Term Care) funded organization. We Enrich Lives and Change Tomorrow by providing a wide spectrum of unparalleled quality services in the community. Our team of service healthcare professionals deliver care to thousands of clients each day enabling people to remain in their homes, attend clinics and to close the gap between their healthcare needs and overall well-being, caring the way we care for our loved ones.
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have the following competencies:
- Safety Focused
- Client Service Orientated
- Ability to work within a flexible schedule and adaptable environment
- Physical capabilities to perform the duties of the position.
- Completion of a Master’s in Occupational Therapy program from a recognized institution in the province of Ontario.
- Current active registration as an occupational therapist with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
The role will require:
- Provides occupational therapy services to clients including establishing, monitoring and delivering occupational therapy to clients in a community setting
- Promotes client safety by Following the Client Safety Standard and assessing for safety and risk of harm to the client
- Maintains records and statistics to a standard appropriate for medico-legal purposes, to professional standards, and as directed
- Attends and participates in staff meetings and serves on committees as required
- Efficiently maintains and manages assigned caseload
- Confers with other professionals, service providers and family members/caregivers
CTG offers flexible hours, a comprehensive compensation package, and a positive culture that provides discipline specific professional support and education.
We are excited you are considering applying to become a valued member of our team of healthcare professionals dedicated to “Enriching lives. Changing tomorrow.”
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the recruitment and assessment process as required under the CTG Accessibility policy. If you require accommodation to submit an application, please email 1-877-560-0202.
This position is open to individuals who are eligible to work in Canada, who meet all of the essential requirements stated above.
We invite you to visit our website to apply for this position www.closingthegap.ca . We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Therapy: 1 year (Preferred)