The Bedroom Furniture Galleries is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative who is focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers. As a locally owned and operated business, exceptional customer service is a vital part of our culture and reputation.
See why we love what we do. We offer:
- A service structure that is customer-centric backed up by a great management team
- Ongoing training and development to ensure your success
- Market competitive wages & Profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefits plan and excellent employee discounts
- Flexible schedule
As a Customer Service Representative you will:
- Assess customer service situations and create customer service tickets in our POS system
- Communicate with customers on the phone, through e-mail and our messaging system
- Contact and co-ordinate parts, credits and returns with our suppliers
- Set up repairs with our delivery team and our technicians
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure they know where we are at in the process
- Always keep the customers’ best interest in mind
As a successful candidate you will have the following :
- 2-5 years of experience in a customer service or hospitality environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle difficult situations diplomatically and professionally
Our collaborative approach ensures a helpful, positive environment and maintains a high standard of customer service excellence. We are confident you will enjoy working with us.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
COVID 19 protocols are in place. At staff are required to sanitize hands before entering the warehouse. Customers are not allowed into any of the staff areas. We are sanitizing door handles, work stations, and bathrooms regularly.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)